Letter to Janhavi

So It's your birthday today and I am seeing you growing everyday n every year n it's so assuring that you are becoming best version of you everyday,I don't know if I send this to you on your birthday but If I do then know that I cried so much while writing this to you,you are my strength n smtimes a reason to live on without loosing my shitt...you are so so important to me I can't tell you,there are times I meet you to just see your face so that I feel good about what I have in life,your friendship made me realise hell lot of a thing and I am also growing with you,you teach me alot n I am always greatful that I found you,don't ever misunderstand me in life when it comes to our friendship just ask me okay...always be happy and healthy that's all I want from you...I just thought I should leave you a letter every year starting this year just to say things I usually don't.
You know most of it but I said it anyway, love you forever n happy birthday 🥳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy Birthday kabir

the actual feeling

For you shikha